Our Club’s primary aim is for all members to enjoy their netball. By joining RRNC you will be agreeing with the following terms and conditions below. You will confirm your agreement when registering online.
CODES OF CONDUCT - All members must abide by RRNC Codes of Conduct (which are inline with NSW Codes of Conduct and Policies). I agree to support RRNC efforts to promote good sportsmanship.
RRNC POLICIES - I agree to RRNC Policies including
- Grading Policy
- Court Time & Position Policy
- Zero Tolerance Policy -Any failure to comply with our Club Codes of Conduct and Policies may result in the issue of a one time warning and/or disciplinary action such as immediate suspension or cancellation of your membership at the Club’s discretion. You will not be entitled to any refund if your membership is suspended or cancelled in these circumstances.
LIABILTY - All members must accept full responsibility for damages/expenses incurred due to any injuries received playing with RRNC. It is your responsibility to advise your coach of any existing medical conditions, injuries, allergies and keep your emergency contact information up to date.
INSURANCE - Once registration fees are paid, you are covered by the Netball Australia Insurance Program V-Insurance - https://vinsurancegroup.com/netball/
CLUB PARTICIPATION - All members will attend meetings as required and/or other rostered duties as designated.
PAYMENT - NO player will be eligible to take the court until FULLY FINANCIAL (you will not be covered by insurance unless). All Registration Fees MUST be paid at the time of registration.
LATE REGISTRATIONS - Late registrations will be considered based on availability ONLY
- NO refund is possible once a player has played in a match.
- NSW Active Kids Vouchers are non-refundable or transferable
- The Netball NSW component of your fees is non-refundable after their cut-off date (check our Registration Page for 2022 date).
- When processing refunds RRNC will apply administration fees due to the work and time involved in re-organising teams:
- $40.00 if you withdraw prior to our Grading Days
- $100.00 if you withdraw after Grading has commenced or teams are announced